Clean / Safe / Green Action Plan for 2010-2011
Download this document (PDF) detailing where to report problems you see.
The Clean, Safe, and Green Committee's goal is to provide information, updates, and opportunities for DRC members to help enhance the safety and green living of our community.
- We will connect DRC members to representatives of the Cincinnati Police Department and other resources related to safety, for DRC members to join safety initiatives of our City
- We will provide resources and tips on making recycling easier for our residents, including web links to recycling resources for the DRC website
- We will manage, promote, and organize the Great American Cleanup 2011
- We will provide representatives of the Cincinnati Park Board at upcoming DRC meetings who will discuss the progress on our Downtown Parks, such as the new Riverfront Park, and the plan for renovation of Washington Park and Lytle Park
- We will provide representatives from the Civic Garden Center of Cincinnati at upcoming DRC meetings who will inform DRC members on how to become involved in the City's Community Garden programs
- We will present the Gardening in the City summer program at the Main Library: on June 13 at 3PM, we present Gardening in the City: Rooftop Gardens 101 at the Popular Library Reading Garden Lounge at 8th & Vine, Main Library
- We will promote planting of flowers on the Purple People Bridge, to be organized by Conrad Thiede and Christopher Smith
For more information, contact David Siders at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Susan Lennard at email@example.com